Friday, April 30, 2010

Pizza e Birra - Restaurant Review






Okay, I've been meaning to write an article about this Restaurant for a while. Been here almost every Friday for the last couple of months. Just found the willingness to write it. Well, here goes...

A friend introduced me to the place, he said that they have very delicious flavor beers in town. Since I'm a sucker for good company and good drinks, so I agreed to try the place.

I've tried few of their menus, tried most of their flavor beers, and just tonight (I'm actually sitting at the restaurant as I write this) I just found out that they have an awesome acoustic band playing every Friday night from 10 pm onwards (til they close down, ab
out 1 am). Tonight, the band sang my favorites songs from the late 90s from Oasis, Matchbox 20, Lifehouse, etc. They set my mood just right and even inspire me to write the article. Ow ya, the band called Legna by the way.

Okay, about the food. I've tried the pizza, the pasta, and the steak. All of the pass with flying colors. I wanna recommend the following:

Meat me in heaven pizza : worth of IDR 49k (regular), IDR 69k (large)

--> It's a thin crust pizza with salami, turke ham, and meatballs. Very yummy.
Baked three-cheese macaroni with bacon bits : worth of IDR 55k
--> If you love cheese, then you're gonna love this macaroni cause the three kinds of cheese makes it very cheesy.
Chicken mushroom Cream : worth of IDR 45k
--> Chicken breast steak with mushroom cream, th
e cream makes the whole taste very delicious.
Chicken milanese : worth of IDR 55k
--> Chicken breast steak with tartare sauce. The best meal I've tried so far.

And my friend was right, they do have very delicious flavor beer. They have various kinds of flavor:
Strawberry (not recommended) worth of IDR 39k
Manggo (second best)
worth of IDR 39k
Lychee (third best) worth of IDR 39k
Peach (reminds me of my medicine when I was a kid) worth of IDR 39k
Chocolate melt (best one) worth of IDR 45k
Sangria (mixed fruits beer with actual mixed fruits cuts) worth of 55k, the most expensive flavor beer.

IMHO, the chocolate melt beer is the most unique beer that I ever tasted. The beer itself has a chocolate taste and they add chocolate syrup on the glass, so when you drink it, the chocolate taste of the beer combines with the chocolate syrup...it was out of this world!

But something happen tonight, one of the waiter just smashed up my blackberry right of the table!!! Hate him for it...then my Mango beer was splashed all over the table and floor, ruining my pants and my phone! Arrrgggg....Hate it!!!

They do apologized a few times, replaced my drink and offered me better service afterward. But still, they ruin my blackberry. Hiks...hiks...

Anyways, I still wanna recommend the place. I love the atmosphere, I love the food, I love the beers, I love the band, bottom line...I love the place. They're responsible enough by extended me their best service.

Have you try it? Come and check the place yourself:
  • Plaza Indonesia Extension, 5th Floor
  • Setiabudi One, ground Floor
Better prepare yourself to be in a waiting list because the place tends to packed.

PS: Loving the band more and more. It's like they're playing my playlist all night, all the songs are my favorites.

Happy drinking fellow

Cheers,
MissCandyBar
=)



No comments:

Post a Comment