Thursday, April 08, 2010

Cottonink

A new rising local brand with innovative clothing lines. I knew them from a friend of mine, she showed me her shawls from cottonink. At first, I'm not interested at all, not because it isn't any good only the contrary it looked great. Something new, something hip, yet something simple. But it's because I'm not so into shawls.

But, few weeks later, I saw their shawls on a website and it just hit me. I need something new to accessorized my outfits in Jakarta's "cold" rainy season cause I'm so sick of my collection of sweaters, cardigans, or pashminas. So, I searched them online and found their web. I looked at every picture and every video posted on their web and I fell in love...I thought, "hey...this could be my new fashion signature and I could wear them with any outfit, any occasion and in any "twisted" style that may occur to me on how to wear those beautiful shawls. Then, without second thought, I ordered 2 shawls.

It worked, everyone just love my new shawls. So when I knew they'd participate in Brightspot Market, I marked my calender and set my mind to buy more of their collection. I ended up buying 12 different types of shawls in different colors to mix and match with my entire wardrobe. It's completely an investment!

I loooooveeee cottonink so much, not just because of their marvelous collections but because the whole package. Like I've said, this is a new rising brand but they have great vision and very talented. IMHO, they have simple concept but they implement it into something different and it makes the simple concept become a hit! Their online shop is the most professional online shop I've ever came across (local online shop I mean). And the fact that they only started in late 2008 then within a year and a half, they already achieved so many things; They have been published in many magazines, they were a great success in most Brightspot Market events, they've been awarded with most favorite brand in the latest Brightspot Market from Cleo Magazine (voted by visitors) and many others.

So, my fellow fashionista, if you're sick and tired of your wardrobe and wanna try something different, then you should just collect cottonink's collections.

See them yourself on:
www.cottonink.blogspot.com


Happy mixing matcher...

Cheers,
MissCandyBar
=)

2 comments:

  1. This is best blog in blog list .I got good info by this blog .there have number of

    Information and good thought..
    Thanks
    And
    Regards
    Pashmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is best blog in blog list .I got good info by this blog .there have number of

    Information and good thought..
    Thanks
    And
    Regards
    Pashmina

    ReplyDelete