Friday, April 02, 2010

Potato Head - Restaurant Review

I know this from a culinary forum and I'm curious to try. Lately, I finally have the chance to try this Restaurant.

They have indoor and outdoor seating, but you don't have to worry that you might get wet if you sit outdoor during rain time, cause the roof got it covers. They have 2 floors for indoor seating with unique restaurant design, I feel like I'm walking into an art gallery.

I ordered Beef Tendon Roll Sandwich, Spaghetti Aglio Prawn, Hot tea Earl Grey and draft beer. it's a bit weird for me, the price difference for hot tea and beer is only IDR 5k? It doesn't make sense. Hmmm....If I could give a score for this restaurant, then it would be 7 out of 10.

IMHO, The meal taste is kinda usually (just a bit above average), the place is great but the music is too loud and I can't have proper conversation here (making me feel less comfortable in it), the price that they charged us are kinda not worth it. Or Maybe I sat in a wrong place so the music become too loud and maybe I ordered wrong choice of menu so the taste is not as I expected. Ow well, maybe next time I should try it again.

Note:
Spaghetti Anglio Prawn is worth IDR 100k (rather small portion)
Beef Tendon Roll Sandwich is worth IDR 75k (the beef kinda smell weird or is it me who's weird?)
Hot Tea Earl Grey is worth IDR 30k (entitled for 1 time refill)
Bintang Beer is worth IDR 35k

Come on, let's try it again and proof me wrong. Hopefull, I choose the right meal next time.

Potato Head Restaurant
Pacific Place Mall Ground Floor
SCBD, Jl. Jend. Sudirman
T : +6221 5797 3322


Check this website to see the restaurant and promos:
www.ptthead.com


Happy tasting eaters....

Cheers,
MissCandyBar
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment