Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Cufflinks Store

I remember that I once saw unusual cufflinks in a website of a high end dept. store in London. I thought to my self, "hey, it would be great if someone sell this kind of cufflinks in Indonesia". Well, it's true when people say that you really do have to be careful of what u wish for, cause I have mine come true.

I came across this brand at Brightspot Market on their March 2010 event, The Cufflinks Store, and just like the brand they sell variety of cufflinks. If you're not too familiar with it, then I share a bit about it first.

"A cufflink (also cuff link or cuff-link) is a decorative fastener worn by men or women to fasten the two sides of the cuff on a dress shirt or blouse. Cufflinks are designed only to be used with shirts which have buttonholes on both sides but no buttons. These may be either single or double-length ("French") cuffs, and may be worn either "kissing," with the ends pinched together, or "barrel-style," with one end overlapping the other. Kissing cuffs are usually preferred." (source: Wikipedia).

Okay, back to The Cufflinks Store, at first I only passing by their booth cause I still had other things in mind back then. But luckily, I took a final lap around the market and I stopped by at their booth. I carefully look at each one of their cufflinks collections and I can't help not to smile cause I finally found my long-lost search.

Even though I only have few french-cuffs shirts but I desperately need some unique cufflinks to spruce up my rather normal-looking shirts. Well, that's what I do, I need to be different from the others. I need to have something that can be an icon in each one of my outfit. Yes, I know how ridiculous it may sound, but hey...It's me that we're talking about. Little Miss Perfectionist. So bear it with me, will ya? (Thanks, hihihi).

Unfortunately, since I was in such a hurry, I didn't buy anything from their booth (such a pity, right?). But I do asked for their business card and their web address, cause I would love to see their entire collections.

Well, here I am a month later and I finally made my purchase from the store (after days of browsing of course). I order two sets of cufflinks, The Biker and The Rubix Cube (I'm a fanatic for Rubik's Cube). The first set has arrived safe and sound yesterday and I totally love it! They came with an elegant chrome box as the packaging (very cool right?) and the cufflinks, it's just as great as I thought it would be. They were crafted in such detail and smooth finishing which make the cuffs look so expensive. The second set is still in order cause they were still out of stock, can't hardly wait to see it!

These are the few things that I love about The Cufflinks Store and maybe could be your consideration:
  1. Their collections of cufflinks are simply outstanding. It was different from your usual and normal cufflinks which kinda makes your life look so dull. If you're a collector, then this store is definitely a must-visit one.
  2. They have a high quality product but at a very affordable price, ranging from IDR 150k - 200k.
  3. They can put your order on hold if as it turns out your choice is currently unavailable. This is very important for me, because if I already like something, I just have to have it.
  4. They are very friendly, very helpful, and very informative. These could actually ease your shopping hustle, right?
The cufflinks Store is only in the beginning of their journey but I'm very sure that it will be a successful one. hopefully your collections will always be innovative and different from the rest. Remember...."Dare to be Different!".

So, if you're looking for an idea for a present to your love one or maybe you need it for yourself, then please check their web and order those cufflinks....
www.thecufflinksstore.com

PS : My Rubix cufflinks arrived and it's beautiful. But I think that I just store it with the rest of my rubik's cube collections cause I'm afraid to ruin such a beautiful thing. Thanks a bunch The Cufflinks Store...Love ya dearly....


Happy linking cufflers....

Cheers,
MissCandyBar
=)






No comments:

Post a Comment