Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monstore

Have you ever had the chance to really pay attention to our new generation? What did you see in them honestly? Well, I wanna share an eye-opening experience for me.

I used to think that they are mostly very consumptive generation. I would see them wondering at malls, cafes, and even clubs. Most of them are teenager and barely know anything about the real world except for one thing, spending money (their parents' anyway). But apparently I was wrong and I'm glad I did.

They're not just spending money but they're making money out of their creativity and talent no less. It always inspiring and amazing to see people who would have the willingness to thrive for achievement, people who could make realization of their brilliant idea, people who are blessed with talent.

I just discover a brand called "Monstore". IMHO, it's something so unique, genius and awesome combined. They sell a very simple and most basic need of a wardrobe, they sell T-shirts. But what you should know is, they made their own T-shirt's designs, what I mean by made is they draw the design first then print it on T-shirts. Their drawings is what set them apart from other T-shirts. Simple right? But you should see their designs first then you would know my amazement.

This is a growing new brand, but already started to spread their wings to Bandung, Balikpapan, Bali, Singapore and even Australia. This will be the next big thing in the clothing industry, very sure of it.

Hey Monstore, keep your creative mind alive and draw more awesomeness. I'll be sure to follow your work and be a fan from afar.

Please visit their website to see why I love them so much and buy those T-shirts !!!
www.heymonstore.com


Happy drawing monstore...

Cheers,
MissCandyBar
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment