Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sinou Kaffee Hausen - Restaurant Review

It's the beginning of May 2010 and the bet is on.

Okay, let me flash back a bit to few days earlier. I made a bet with couple of my friends, the challenge was actually came from my self. I dare them, "Do you guys think that I could make it through a month without shopping?" And they all respond "NOOOOOO !!!". Well okay, challenge accepted. I agreed not to shop anything for a whole month, not even a tiny purchase, nothing. So, It's May already and the bet is on.

This bet will obviously effects on my writing, I couldn't make any shopping review. Instead, I will make culinary reviews. Hope you don't mind. Cause I have to win this bet, for the sake of my own pride. (hehehe) crossing fingers.

I think that I'm starting to have a new habit, I'm starting to love writing an article about a place while I'm actually IN the place. I'm at the Sinou Kaffee Hausen as I wrote this, writing in the way that I love the most...with a nice cup of joe by my side.

Now about the place, I find it hard to be comfortable in it cause maybe the atmosphere just not right for me. I admit that they have unique decor, it's kinda look like an old warehouse filled with bunch of cozy sofas and wooden chairs. But I find it hard to find words to write, I even need a mood boost from my itunes and still the words don't pour out yet.

I can't give you any food recommendation thou cause I'm not ordering any food. Just a cup of Hot Cappuccino, just right to my taste and only worth of IDR 22k. Just try the place yourself and maybe...just maybe it suits you better than it suits me.

Come to :
Sinou Kaffee Hausen
Jl. Panglima Polim V No. 26
Kebayoran Baru
T : +6221 725 8569

Happy trying friends

Cheers,
MissCandyBar
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment