Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What to Expect the Toddler Year - Book Review



My other interest is to read but I only read fictional novels (with very limited genre) and books about baby or kids.

I bought this book when my kid was entering a toddler year. As a first-timer mommy, I need all the help that I could get and I like getting it from books. I started reading other than fictional novels since I was expecting my first-born baby. I never want to believe what people told me while I was pregnant and I only want to know things that has been scientifically proven and where could you find it better than books.

This book has 26 chapters which divided in 4 parts. You will find lots of information about your toddler which will be explained in details month-per-month as your toddler grows. Each chapter contains:
  • What your toddler may be doing now
  • What you may concerned about
  • What it's important to know
  • What it's important for your toddler to know
But not only those, you could also find:
  • From Skin care to dressing tips
  • The best-odds toddler diets
  • First aids on toddler
  • Some chronic health problem
  • Lots of other information
This book is a great friend for you mommies. I hope this book could help you as much as it helped me.

Find it in the bookstore near you:
"What to Expect the Toddler Year"
written by Heidi Murkoff, Arlene Eisenberg and Sandee Hathaway, B.S.N

Happy reading mommies...

Cheers,
MissCandyBar
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment