Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thomas Sabo - The Charm Club


Ever since I was little (well not so little maybe), I always wanted a charm bracelet. I would select each charm carefully, each will represent who I am, What I like, or maybe a piece of memory from moments in my life.

In early 2009, I finally get my chance to have My Very Own Charm Bracelet. Thanks to Thomas Sabo Charm Club for making it happen.

Thomas Sabo sell the bracelet and charm separately which all made from Sterling Silver. The bracelet is available in 3 sizes (S, M, L) and they have plenty of choices for the charms.

The Bracelet cost from IDR 454k - around IDR 1mio (depends on the size).
The Charm cost from IDR 298k - around IDR 3mio (depends on the model).

I've been collecting the charm since early 2009 and would stop buying these if I feel that I had enough charms hanging around. Hehehe...

All of their Sales person in the store was very helpful, friendly and very patience in handling each customer needs (I'm a fussy customer, I want perfection in every thing I buy).

But not only that, they also have a top-notch after sell service. We could clean our bracelet or charm anytime we want to, just drop by the store and ask one of the sales person to help you. Each charm and bracelet has a warranty, they could have it repaired for certain damage with no extra cost. However, they will send our charm bracelet to Germany for the reparation process or they would replace your charm with the new one (same model of course) if they have it on stock (this happen to me one time). I have repaired mine twice and have it replaced once. All came back to me perfectly.

You could find Thomas Sabo in:
Plaza Indonesia Ground Floor
or visit www.thomassabo.com

Happy Charming girls...

Cheers,
MissCandyBar
=)




No comments:

Post a Comment