Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rakuzen Japanese Restaurant


I'm not actually a Japanese food fanatic but I'm open for new option. So I decided to try this Japanese Restaurant as per my friend suggestion.

People who have tried Rakuzen, all suggest me to try the sushi cause the taste is completely new to our tongue. Okay, noted.

I order what I love most from sushi which is Grilled
Salmon Roll and they were right...The taste just blows my mind. It has this unique flavor from the combination of Grilled Salmon (with thick salmon meat), seaweed, rice, and shitaki mushroom as their very own signature. The last ingredient which makes it different from other salmon roll. Simply delicious (I'm actually drooling when writing this).

I also order Yakiniku Don and Salmon Don, all have passed my expectation. The taste was exquisite, the portion was just right. Very yummy meal...It's just too bad that I could not order any desert as my first intention. I'm full and could not eat anything else.

Aside from their outstanding meals, I would give 9 out of 10 points for their services. The waiters were always near you to fulfill your every needs and they all do it with sincere smile. Also love the restaurant atmosphere, Japanese's touch everywhere yet cozy.

Interested in giving this restaurant a try? Come and dine at:
Pacific Place 5th Floor
Sudirman Central Business District (SCBD)
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
T : +6221 5140 0499
Business hour : Mon - Sun 10 am - 10 pm

Happy eating...

Cheers,
MissCandyBar
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment