Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Skelly Shop

March 23, 2010

I found this new rising brand at The Brightspot Market on their March event. And I fall in love immediately.

I love their brit-pop concept on their lines.
I love their design on the Tees
I love the fabrics
I love the people in Skelly shop which are very helpful and soooo friendly.
I even got a great deal with my purchase.

As I mentioned before, they have a brit-pop concept and basically British style overall, hence the Tee lines with British Fictional Character, such as Robin Hood, Frankenstein, Grenadier Guard a.k.a Queen's Guard, and even other British stuff like the famous Red Telephone Kiosk.

They sold the Tees @ IDR 150k with good cotton fabrics and brit-pop cutting. IMHO, It's quite worth the price.

A little birdie told me that they will make a patent for the Skelly brand in UK and they will launch their clothing lines in Metro Dept. Store pretty soon.

I'm so proud of Skelly Shop's achievement, Long Live Skelly Shop !!!

Cheers,
MissCandyBar
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment