Sunday, May 02, 2010

Food Kulture - Restaurant Review





I tried the Food Kulture few days ago, I was just curious about the place but turns out it was managed by the same management of Urban Kitchen so there's no wonder that they share the same concept only under different name.

So, it's basically you typical food court consists of plenty of dining choices. The plus side is, you could hang out here with bunch of your friends and not worry about the place capacity for both smoking and non-smoking area. Food choices are vary from Oriental, Wes
tern and even Indonesian cuisines.

I tried a Roast duck with Hainan Rice from Maystar, it was quite recomm
endable. Then I had a BananaBerry smoothie as my desert (I'm a sucker for BananaBerry), but this time the Berry is too much thus it's a bit too sour for me, maybe they should add more banana and less on the strawberry.

Unfortunately, the background music was too loud so it's kinda hard to have a de
cent conversation here, well you have to talk extra loud in order others to hear you. It's a good thing that I'm not run out of voice here. hihi.

Anyways, it could be one of your choice for a hang out place, come to:


Food Kulture
Plaza Indonesia Extension, 5th Floor


Happy dining people

Cheers,
MissCandyBar
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment