Thursday, August 12, 2010

Carl's Jr - Burger Review

As of August 2010, there's a new burger in town and I'm eager to try since I'm on a quest with my friend in search of the best burger in town. I had the chance to try it out a week after its grand opening and here is my story...

I arrived just in time before the dinner rush hour kicks in which gave me zero queuing. It's my first time and I'm not at all familiar with their menu, so I took a few minutes when choosing my order carefully. Like most burger joint, they also have variety kind of burger; beef, chicken, bacon, with BBQ sauce, with mushroom sauce, with chili, etc. I figured that I wanted to know their quality and taste, so I just ordered the standard burger called Famous Star with Cheese. Fortunately for me, they are having promo in cooperated with BCA cc and Gcard member of Grand Indonesia. It was a free up-sized promo (for fries and drinks only). They took my order, I paid my meals and they handed me a sign number and empty paper cup. The guy immediately said "The meals will be delivered to your seat and feel free to choose any kind of beverages from the refreshments corner and it's included with free refill". Wow...a very nice concept right?

I savored each bite and wanna remember exactly what its taste like. The burger bun was soft, the beef was tender and juicy but not quite thick enough, the veggies were fresh, the fries was not too crunchy nor crispy so we could actually taste the sweet potato, and the chili sauce and mayo was just perfect. I love it! Hands down the best burger in town...ladies and gentlemen....we have a winner!

You could choose any kind of drinks that you like: cola, sprite, fanta (blueberry even), lemon tea, hot tea and it's bottomless a.k.a free refill until you just had enough.

Okay, we may have just heard of Carl's Jr in Indonesia but they sure have been around long enough back in U.S, dated to 1941. Started out with just a hot dog cart, then within 5 years opened a hamburger drive-in and look at them now? Impressive right?

Since I didn't take any picture, so why don't you just check these websites for a closer look:
Facebook Fan Page consists of burger pictures
www.carlsjr.com

Go ahead and knock yourself up with their burger in:
Grand Indonesia west mall LG 25
Jakarta


Happy trying burger-lover

Cheers,
MissCandyBar
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment